Admin features allow administrators to implement device registration, device grouping, and OTA upgrades, and to view statistics and ESP Insights data.
Generate device certificates and register with Admin CLI (private server only).
Create abstract or structured groups based on device information (private server only).
Upload firmware based on version and model, to one or more devices or a group Monitor, cancel, or archive OTA jobs.
Viewable statistics include:
- Device registrations (certificates registered by the admin)
- Device activations (device connected for the first time)
- User accounts
- User-device association
Viewable ESP Insights data include:
- Errors, warnings, and custom logs
- Crash reports and analysis
- Reboot reasons
- Metrics like memory usage, RSSI, etc.
- Custom metrics and variables