Features open to end users include local and remote control and monitoring, scheduling, device grouping, device sharing, push notifications, and third-party integrations.
- Query configuration, parameter values, and connection status for one or all devices.
- Set parameters for single or multiple devices.
Mobile phone and the device need to be connected to the same network for local control.
- Users pre-set certain actions at a specific time.
- No Internet connection required for the device while executing the schedule.
- One time or repeat (by specifying days) for single or multiple devices.
Supports multi-level abstract grouping Group metadata can be used to create a Home - Room structure.
One or more devices can be shared with one or more users.
End users will receive push notifications for events such as
- New device(s) added/removed
- Device connected to cloud
- Device disconnected from cloud
- Device sharing requests created/accepted/declined
- Alert messages reported by devices
Alexa and Google Voice Assistant are supported to control RainMaker devices, including lights, switches, sockets, fans, and temperature sensors.